Thursday, February 7, 2013

Robots and Humans.

   Us humans are like robots, we were programmed to survive, our natural instinct is to live, we were set up born to have passions that we strive for. For energy we eat and drink. Sometimes we do what were told and sometimes we do what we want. But the only thing that makes us separate from a robots is our feelings, expressions, our soul. Robots don't have souls, they dont have a conscience they just do what they're told. But then again i'v never seen a robot, or how they act and live, do they live? do they have drive and passion. I don't know these things, there's no robots to compare myself to. So the only way to show and prove that i am not robots is to live the most unboring, exciting, soul incorporated life i can. Living every moment unpredictable and spontaneous  so unpredictable that not even i know what i will do next. But that's impossible, and yet maybe that's what makes us human and not robots, the fact that we can do things without thinking and that we do think before we do. As far as i know im not a robot, i usually do what i want when i want. I make choices based on how my conscience feels. I feel my soul through music, and writing. The scenery of nature's awesome amazes me. I can only come to the conclusion that i am simply not a robot. at-least i think.... who knows......God? ya he probably does.



   Humans

No comments:

Post a Comment