Sunday, March 24, 2013

Apples

There is an apple so red so plump so shiny so beautiful. I look at among-st others and notice that is the one i want.  But the tree is so tall. The apple looks so good, i imagine eating it. But the tree is to tall and i don't have anything to reach it. I want to climb. I start to grasp the branches and climb the tree towards the apple. The tree is alot easier to climb then expected, as i climb i see a worm, the worm tells me "Success is counted sweetest By those who ne'er succeed". The worm disappears into an apple and i continue to climb. I'm nearing the the apple when a blue bird tells me " Success is counted sweetest By those who ne'er succeed". The bird fly's away and i continue to climb. I see the apple, i'm close enough to grasp it when the branch supporting me breaks and i fall to the ground. As i wake at the midst of dusk, i see apples and broken branches everywhere upon the ground. I look up at the tree and see the apple a crave still there. In anger i start to grab other apples on the ground and throw them at the apple still hanging from off the tree. My aim is bad so the apple stays. I stare at it, it stares back. I think its taunting me. But i'm to tired to be angry so i lay down and fall asleep under the tree. The next morning as i wake, i look up to see the apple still there. I see a fox, it comes to me and tells me " Success is counted sweetest by those who ne'er succeed". The fox takes some apples from the ground and runs off. I'm hungry, and thirsty. I could eat some of the apples from the ground but i'm to stubborn and wont eat until i reach the apple from off the tree. I start to walk around the tree to find a better place to climb when i see a ladder. I place it so that i can reach the apple. At the top of the ladder i see the apple, i'v never seen anything more awesome. The apple tasted awesome too. And to this day that's the sweetest apple i'v ever had.

2 comments:

  1. no words, i simply can't say anything..... it was that good, so many and too many great thoughts

    ReplyDelete