Sunday, May 12, 2013

Memories

I remember elementary school and flirting with every girl
i remember football practice behind Timberline middle school, and the smell of fresh cut grass.
I remember the Marching band at football games, and gangman style.
I remember the forest in my back yard in Oregon and the tree forts in them.
I remember hot summer days and skateboarding with friends always to afraid to do what they were doing.
I remember shopping with my mom, and her telling me the make of every shirt and that white shoes would get dirty too fast.
I remember late nights doing homework, and how cold and robot like i felt doing the same thing over and over.
I remember History classes and how interested i was in the past.
I remember my first kiss and how she made fun of me cause i missed.
I remember my first touchdown and i felt like i could do anything.
I remember staying in during recess so i could do homework instead.
I remember early morning football practice before school.
I remember early morning attendance school.
I remember primary and all the games we played, and songs we sang about the prophets.
I remember the first song i learned on the piano " too late to apologize" by one republic
I remember alot of things

No comments:

Post a Comment