Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I don't get scared.




     I have some irrational fears. These fears don't really make me scared, but i am afraid of them. I don't always shy away from them, im always aware of them, searching for them if a can't find them.

   Im afraid of girls, the way they make me feel, vulnerable, stupid, sad. I'm afraid of gitting punched in the face. Im afraid of breaking things. I'm afraid of not knowing things that i obviously should. Im afraid of barking dogs behind fences. Im afraid of fear. Im afraid of bad music. Im afraid of writing things that just sound like some kid trying to sound like a smart person. Im afraid to fail. Im afraid of my car. Im afraid of my shower curtain. im afradi of words i dont say. Im afraid of things i dont do.

1 comment:

  1. Im afraid of writing things that just sound like some kid trying to sound like a smart person. <----you are so not alone, there.

    ReplyDelete