Wednesday, March 6, 2013

What thoughts i usually think about.


      I think alot... sometimes i think i think to much, so much in fact that i wish i could take a break from thinking and i could just be... but i don't think thats possible.

     There is alot im thinking about right now in fact. Im thinking about my grade in Mr. Nelsons class and wondering if this blog is even worth writing because it's late and he still hasn't given me credit for the last 2 late blogs i wrote. Im thinking about all my grades and planning a way to pull a 4.0 out of nothing... i really hope i can. I'm thinking about how so far this blog is pretty boring and im trying to think of ways to make it more interesting. I'm thinking about work and how boring and time consuming it is. Im thinking about what i will be thinking about while im at work and not wanting to think about it because it makes me sad. Im thinknig about how i don't think enough about the future.... how i have a whole life to live and all these thoughts to prepare for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment